Your favorite Purple Rice Noodle And Corn Wine Soup (HU TIEU THIEM) can be served in your own home just simply watch these videos and follow the simple steps
- 1green banana
- 2 litres Bac Ha corn wine
- 800 g fresh purple rice noodles, sliced 2 cm wide
- 500 g pickled mustard greens, liquid reserved
- 1 bunch sawtooth coriander, finely sliced
- 1 bunch rice paddy herb, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ cup crushed roasted peanuts
Here’s how you make Purple Rice Noodle And Corn Wine Soup (HU TIEU THIEM)
Prepare a large clay jar and put the green banana wine. Set aside 1 cup of it for later. Then cover the jar with a cloth and let it ferment for about a week or so.
Fill in the bowls with noodles.
Add in 1 cup of corn wine and ¼ cup of pickled mustard green liquids.
Add in a tablespoon of pickled mustard greens onto the noodles, followed by sawtooth coriander and rice paddy herb. Garnish with Peanuts and Chili flakes.